Listed Deluge Valves Models F100D-A are manufactured with Dry Trim (Pneumatic Actuated) and Wet Trim (Hydraulically Actuated). Both options are available with Electrical Trim Solenoid Actuated (Model F100 D-B). All trims are factory piped on the Valve itself. It also has Manual Station as Test Trim, Manual Override and Drain Line. The valve opens on demand to provide water flow to the fire protection sprinkler system. Pilot system can be hydraulically, pneumatically or manually operated. Opening of the Valve is by electrical signal to solenoid valve/loss of control pressure.
- Size: 50 NB to 400 NB
- Flow Range: Up to 70 Deg C / 160 Deg C Maximam
- Pressure Range: Up to 20 Kg/cm2
- Fluid Supported AIR / Water / Light Oil
- Construction Materials: Cast Steel , Stanless Steel
- Proud Installation: ADANI PORT/ IOCL-PETRONAS